Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout


My rating: 2 stars

 I could have love this book more if the situation doesnt have to do with rape situation. I mean come on, can't renowned authors think of another way to explain something unforgettable that in one way or another could also taint a girl's life aside from a rape case.

I like the story before I realized that this is another a rape case - Cam's funny attitude, arrogance and conceitedness made me love his character. And that"s contrary with the way how I looked Avery's character. She was ok for me on the first part but I find her really over reacting during the time she didn't want to talk to Cam. She's the typical girl who would like to be chased all the time. Her character kind of gagged me. Errr I feel so bad not to feel pity about her past but this girl really is over acting :D

I'm giving it 2 stars because this book is nothing but almost the same with the rape situation happy ending books I have read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment