Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4) by Sara Shepard


My rating: 3 stars

Hhhm, the twists here are more excruciating than the 3 books. Sarah's so creative and know how to make you never put the book down. Whenever I am, I always make sure to bring the tablet and read the series! I am being hypnotized by this book! Haha.

In as much as I'd like to stop reading this series, because eventually, I know, this would end up like PLL. Yeah, imagine those number of sequels - there's about this series that made me so hooked with it. I learned to love the beauty of mystery and suspense books because of her way of writing; but I just hope this book would end already so I could find out who really killed Sutton! 

Well, my judgment as per the last sequel was wrong, because my previous suspects were AGAIN taken off from Emma's list. And now that they have been cleared, I now have a new suspect. Well, everyone's a suspect on the book. 

PS: i'm still rooting for Thayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment