Thursday, April 4, 2013

The First Lie: A Lying Game Novella by Sara Shepard


My rating: 4 stars

Pre-quel to the lying game series. But it would be better if you read this book before you read the 3rd part of the series. There are some parts on the book that might turn out as a spoiler between the 2 of the main characters that revolve on the 3rd part. 

Though the entire series (from book 1 to whatever the series would lead to) do not include Sutton as a "living" person; you'd love to read this book because you'd understand more of Sutton's character. 
Everything that she does most especially her treatment to Laurel have deeper reasons. I just felt quite sad because Sutton didn't have the chance to redeem herself and prove that she can be a nice person after all the pranks she did together with her friends. 

Too bad - I can no longer depict Sutton and Thayer together. It would be a thrilling experience to the readers if their secret relationship would prosper on the book. I know for sure they'd make a great love team. Mind you, I didn't feel the same excitement I had for Emma and Ethan's team up as compared to Sutton and Thayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment