Thursday, April 4, 2013

Falling Into You (Falling, #1) by Jasinda Wilder

My rating: 3 stars

I don't know whats with me lately, but I seem to enjoy heart wrenching books. Something that would make my heart ache and something that would make me think and cry. 

So when I found out that this book is about letting go and moving on, my fist impulse is to read it right away even if I have lots of books in line on my shelves.Most of the reviews were from raving fans, but even if this book is quite heart wrenching from the beginning, it wasn't the heart wrenching book I've expected. Nevertheless,the story is still okay but FOR me, I would have enjoyed it if Kyle didn't die abruptly. 

2 years of pain and suffering from a great loss is already enough to move on, but as a reader who is always in love with love life, I find Colt and Nell's love team too fast. Most parts focused merely on their extreme love scenes and it's as if Nell moved on right away after she made love with Colton.

No comments:

Post a Comment