Thursday, April 4, 2013

Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3) by Sara Shepard


My rating: 5 stars

Errr, i LOVE this book. I really admire Sara as she never really run out of ideas. The twists and revelations are really mind boggling.


The series would really make you think outside the-box and would make you feel so eager to find out who really ended Sutton's life. Well, though most of the suspects have been taken off from Emma/Sutton's list, the ending of this book will make you realize that you're definitely going back to square one. I've always have a great feeling that Laurel's the killer, but since this series never fail to provide too much twists; I suppose my judgment isn't more than enough. 



At one point, I am hoping that the "fake" Sutton would end up with Thayer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment