Friday, June 14, 2013

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson


First book that I read by James Patterson. Well, I know that he's such a renowned author but I really didn't like this book. I don't think I would read any of his books again. At first the book was really okay because somehow, it's realistic. But little by little, the story gets weird and as if Gaby is an ill self centered woman. Oh Gaby you are so perfect in the book! Come on, who wants to get married without telling your friends and family about your groom, and you only plan to reveal his personality on the wedding day itself? duh. Gaby's lucky because her 3 prospects never backed out. 

I would have given this book a higher rating if only Gaby's case was not plotted that way. The only thing that I loved about this book is the cover and Claire (Gaby's daugher who plans to divorce his a**hole husband named Hank).

No comments:

Post a Comment