Thursday, April 4, 2013

Certified Bibliophile



I've been a bibliophile ever since I was 8 years old, but unfortunately, my relationship with fictional characters had ended "temporarily" as soon as I entered college. I was overwhelmed with programming books and HTML's and I decided that I need to focus a different language. After I graduated, I worked right away and due to my demanding schedule, I never had the chance to read novels again. 

Now that I have enough time and technology is so great – (yes thanks to iPad and the famous Galaxy S3), I can already bring my ALL MY BOOKS wherever I go, and read whenever I want to.

Early this year, I fully decided to make up the years I have missed by reading books. I’ve set a goal that I should read 50 books in 12 months’ time, but oh boy – it’s pretty obvious that I have missed reading so much, and as early as know, I’m already 116% beyond the goal.

So what can you expect with this blog? Well, I won’t review the books, as in explain what really happened with it. I won’t summarize them, because I’d want you to experience what I felt in every book I read. I would share my feelings and thoughts by rating them. So expect that this is not the typical book review website where characters and the plot will be explained thoroughly. J

No comments:

Post a Comment