Thursday, April 4, 2013

Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1) by Tamarra Webber


My rating: 3 stars

I read Tammara Webberr's EASY;and i was expecting i would get the same reaction and fulfillment after reading this book. 

I didn't like this book as much as I loved Easy. I find the story a bit shallow and I care less about the characters. 

The love triangle seemed to be quite funny to me because Emma couldnt decide who to choose between Graham and Reid. It is obvious that Emma is in love with Graham but since Reid is SUPPOSED to be the main character on the story, and on cam love team of Emma , plus the fact that he is really hot (as explained on the book) stops her from admitting he really likes Graham. 

Tammara wrote the book by explaining both lives Of Emma and Reid. Every chapter, Emma and Reid would narrate their story since they are the main characters. I am okay with how Emma narrated her part, but I didn't feel Reid's main role on this book. It's as if he didn't exist and Graham should take over his place. Mind you, Graham's name was mentioned on the book too many times as opposed to the main character. :D

Or, could it be that Tammara's just trying to explain how the world of actors and actresses really look like? The parties, chemistry, time for family and not admitting who you really love for the sake if your showbiz career? Well if that's the case and if this is how actors live they're everyday life, I am thankful that i am a normal person and i am far away from being famous and papparazzi's. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment