Thursday, April 4, 2013

From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die, #2) by Katie Alender

My Rating: 4 stars

Apparently, I find this more creepy than the first book. I felt depressed as the girls sell their soul, or rather deal with Aralt, in lieu of beauty, success, intelligence and fame. 

I enjoyed reading the book most especially the part where the "Sunshine Club" girls start to transform one by one. Everything is falling into its right place, and to be honest, there is a point in time where I wanted to be just one of them. (except the part where they have to take an oath for Aralt).

I also pity Kasey and Alexis because they are so prone with supernatural forces. It seems that bad spirits love to be involve with these two sisters. 

However, even if I loved and enjoyed this book, I find it quite long and there were too many parts on the story - in a way that sometimes I could't grasp the real genre of the book. There are those nasty cheerleaders, the election, the interview, the betterment, the oath and so much more. There are too many "extra curricular activities" on this sequel. But overall, I still enjoyed this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment