Friday, April 5, 2013

Unearthly Series




Okay, so I've been reading too much heart wrenching stories for the past few days, and I think now's the time to shift to a new genre. I decided to pick this series because of the cover, with no clues what the book is all about. I thought it's all about gods and goddesses who falls in love with a mortal, only to find out that this book is more interesting from what I have expected. Reading every chapter makes me very giddy! 

The wings whether white or black; the flying lessons, the golden hair, everything about this book makes me very fascinated with it. I am loving this even better because the angels here are not the typical angel who'd come from heaven and do their mission on Earth. The angels on this book act like human and mingle with them. They go to school, make friends,and at the same time in a hidden place, they practice to fly and learn about their "hidden talents." 

I'm still on the first book though, and as early as now, I'd like to commend Cynthia Hand with her works. I am confident that I could rate this book 5 stars until the end of the series.☻ 

No comments:

Post a Comment