Thursday, April 4, 2013

Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover


My rating: 5 stars

Colleen Hoover never fails to impress me. I love the way how she writes her books and how she can capture the thoughts and feelings of every readers. 

I was yearning for the same passion I had experienced after I read the book Hopeless and I am so glad that this book gave me the same feeling and reaction. Too bad I had to hold my tears back while reading this, because I spent most of the time reading this on public places. Tears wanted to from my eyes most especially the part where Lake found out about her mom's letter.

What I loved about this book too is that it's not the typical love story you'd read. This book is about letting go and sticking up to what is right. It's about learning how to go on even if you're experiencing the worst time of your life. It would teach you how to live each day of your life with your family, friends and loved ones. It would teach you how to accept the hardships in life. Too much moral lessons!:) 

PS: I also love Kel and Caulder's team up. they're definitely the ice breaker at times you want to cry your heart out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment