Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1) by Katie Alender


My rating: 4 stars

This is the kind of suspense/thriller book that I would have the guts to read. I am a scaredy cat most of the time, so reading the kind of book that would make me shiver and think about the petrifying characters for couple of nights is already out of the picture.

Not too scary and not too bland, that’s how I’d like to describe this first sequel. The book cover is actually scarier that the story itself, that’s why I was hesitant to read it thinking that this book would not make me sleep because of its eeriness.

This is the perfect mishmash I want to read when it comes to creepy stories. Very well written in a way that I could imagine the things that are happening on the book vividly. The blend of cheerleaders + a little bit of romance + creepy dolls and uncanny sister made this book really entertaining to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment