Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard


Hardcover307 pages
Published December 7th 2010 by HarperTeen (first published 2006)






My rating: 4 stars

Everyone's a suspect. 

This book is really mind boggling and will keep you thinking as you flip every pages of the book. At first I thought Laurel killed Sutton, but after the incident where Ethan explained to Emma what happened after the video, I now think that Everyone on the book is the suspect. haha. 

I haven't watch the Lying Game series yet, so I am a bit clueless about the plot of the story.

The way the how Sutton narrated the story is very well written. I also loved the part where Emma (Sutton's twin) stepped into Sutton's life.

I can no longer wait to find out who REALLY killed Sutton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment