Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shadows (Lux #0.5 by Jennifer Armentrout)


Dangerous. Tempting. Undeniable. Captivated. Lured. Loved.
Okay, so I was just curious, why is it that all pre-quel needs to be read right after you read the succeeding sequel? So this is 0.5 and Obsidian is 1. Technically, I should read 0.5 before I jump in to book 1. But since there might be spoilers on the pre-quel, book 1 must be read first.

This book was about Dawson’s story explaining how he fell in love with a human named Bethany. I love this book from beginning to end, and too bad that Dawson’s life was cut short because I wanted to learn more about him. I find his character interesting, though Daemon’s arrogance and mysterious type of guy, oops I meant alien more interesting. His toughness surely added spice on the book.

I was really startled how Dawson loved Bethany – he was so sweet and sounds very promising and at one point, I hope Daemon starts to show that same affection with Kat on the 3rd book. Reading this book made me understood why Daemon was so arrogant and not really fond of humans – because a part of him blamed the humans for his brother’s unfortunate and sudden death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment