Monday, May 6, 2013

Fallen too far by Abbi Glines


ebook254 pages
Published March 7th 2013 by Simon & Schuster UK (first published December 14th 2012)

This book is too much for me, most especially the intimate scenes between Rush and Blaire. I should have known it, well its pretty obvious on the book cover.

The plot minus the uber scenes is okay. I loved the twist. It turned out that Rush's sister who hated Blaire from head to foot is apparently Blaire's half sister. Now that explained her character. But sorry to say, even if there are a lot of fans who enjoyed this book, I wasn't really impressed with the way how it was written. I found the story a bit shallow (Sorry Ms. Glines, but I am still interested to read your other books. I know you're such a great author but this book really didn't make an impact to me.) 

For me it could have been netter if Abbi Glines tried to minimize the bed scenes. I found the words disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment