Thursday, May 9, 2013

Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer Armentrout

Paperback2nd Edition361 pages
Published May 8th 2012

All praises for this book. Lux, Arum, Obsidian- Aliens wow! This book is quite refreshing to read most especially that I've been into heart wrenching and angel books lately. The influx of vampire and wolves books made this series more interesting to read. It is unique and full of action scenes. There were no dull moments when I started reading Obsifian. I can't take my hands off the book during my free time and was so eager to end the book so I can move on to the next series and find out the ending! 

Fun to read because there are a lot of funny scenes. At one point, I wanted to really laugh out loud when Dee and Daemon were fighting over ice cream.

Daemon and Kat's love and hate relationship made it even more interesting. They fight like a cat and dog and afraid to face the reality that they are really attracted with each other. Daemon's character, a douche, jerk and arrogance added spice on the book too. And I forgot to mention, the aliens here are way too hot to handle. Right now I have a different perspective when it comes to aliens. It is no longer the green eyed slimy bug that I've always thought of. And if in reality aliens really do look like the Blacks and the Thompsons, I want to make friends with aliens!

No comments:

Post a Comment